Premises liability involves the failure of an owner or tenant of public or private property to keep their property reasonably safe for use by others. These failures often lead to significant personal injury, disability, and even death. We use applicable building codes and consult with highly qualified experts to build a complete case for each of our clients.
Our personalized advocacy and litigation strategies will deliver the compensation and peace of mind our clients deserve.
Examples of Premises Liability Cases
Kelly & Ignoffo Law Group has the knowledge, expertise, and resources to successfully prosecute all types of premises liability actions, including:
- Defective stairways, handrails, and railings
- Porch / structure collapse
- Dangerous conditions on sidewalks, driveways, or parking areas
- Falls on wet, icy, slippery, or greasy floors
- Improper lighting in hallways or stairwells
- Swimming pool accidents
- Criminal attacks as a result of inadequate security
Let the Kelly & Ignoffo Law Group team
If you have suffered an injury as a result of a negligently or improperly maintained property, we can help. For a free initial consultation, contact us through our online form or call 312-346-3390. You will never pay a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.