As additional counsel to Kelly & Ignoffo Law Group, John Saletta continues to represent some of the firm’s clients and is an invaluable member of our litigation team. John brings his 25 plus years of representing injury victims to his work with Kelly & Ignoffo Law Group.
- 1983 University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- 1988 Loyola University School of Law, Chicago, J.D.
In 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 selected as an Illinois
Super Lawyer ®, representing the top 5% of all Illinois attorneys.
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Frequent lecturer at legal seminars on topics pertaining to litigation tactics and trial strategies.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Martindale-Hubbell peer-review rating of “AV” indicating the highest legal ability and adhering to the highest ethical standards.
- Board of Directors, Jack H Marston II Melanoma Fund
- Sponsor, “This Run’s For Jack” 5K Family Run/Walk
- Member, Old St. Patrick’s Church
- Member, University of Notre Dame Alumni Association